- Foster creative talents through a systematic and integrated education system in the energy field.
- Establish a leading and highly-integrated education system that has deeply developed the energy professional training program under 4th BK 21 program.
- Construct and operate a multidisciplinary and highly-integrated education system to cultivate new and renewable energy professionals equipped with connected intelligence based on integrated expertise in Natural Science, Engineering, and Social Science.
- Systematic curriculum consisting of Convergence Basic, Convergence Elective, and Advanced Major.
- Integrated education tailored for each track in four major new and renewable energy fields and the establishment of demand-led advanced tracks.
- Augmented lecture feedback system to secure the fidelity and continuity of the Graduate School’s curriculum.
- Diversified curriculum and knowledge sharing (Energy-DNA (Data-Network-AI) education, Open-Source Education and special lecture series with international scholars).
- Activation of student-led problem-solving education programs (Industry-Academia Collaboration-based Problem Based Learning(PBL) and field training).